An ultimate result speaks louder than thousands of words. Cook and find a delicious flavour yourself.
Biryani Crispy fried
1. Take veg biryani and add chopped ginger, mint, green chilli, lemon juice, Gulab jal and mix well, Now take a hand full of Biryani and make cylindrical shape croquet, keep aside.
2. Make a batter of refined flour, salt, red chilli powder and water, dip croquettes in this batter and crumb them with Panco crumb and fry them golden brown, serve hot with garlic yoghurt and mint chutney.
This recipe is given by Corporate Chef Sanjay Singh Yadav, Vapour Bar Exchange.
Chicken Gilafi Kebab
1. In a grinder add mince, onion, salt, red chilli powder, garam masala, ginger-garlic paste, cumin powder, lemon juice, coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chillies, fresh cream, kewra water, cashew and almonds.
2. Grind all these ingredients well.
3. Skewer the mince on to wooden skewers.
4. Take a chopped onion, capsicum and coriander leaves in a flat plate.
5. Wrap these chopped vegetables around the kebabs and bake them in the oven at 180 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes. Your Gilafi kebabs are ready to serve.
This recipe is given by Executive Chef Naresh Chinni, The Drunken Botanist.