Gin is one of the most popular drink ever. So, it is never a bad thing to learn a couple of its cocktails recipes. Not only it put a charm on your get together but is also put another dimension on your serving options. And the best part is that you won’t require anything fancy to make these and neither you have to spend hours preparing it. So, do not waste much time and relish your day and the day of your guest with these amazing and exotic party pleasers. Try ou the recipes of bramble cocktail, french 75, negroni and gimlet.
1. Take a large measure of dry gin and shake together with the lemon and sugar syrup, pour over crushed ice and drizzle the crème de mure through the drink.
2. Garnish with a lemon zest or some fresh seasonal berries to give the drink an extra flavour.
1. Mix the gin, orange liqueur and lemon juice altogether and add sugar to it, blend it thoroughly.
2. Serve it with any other fizz drink of your like.
1. Pour the gin, sweet vermouth and Campari into your favourite rocks glass over ice.
2. Stir it down to your preferred taste. And the zest of an orange for the citrusy flavours.
1. This recipe will require two parts of gin and one part of cordial. Mix it thoroughly and garnish it however you please.
These drinks are not even the slightest bit of time-consuming and sure taste like heaven. But it is always a good thing to drink in an appropriate amount for the safety of you and your loved one's health.