Warms drinks on cold nights are perfect just like Romeo love for Juliet. We do agree that the freezing days of the winter season is changing into the breezy welcome of springtime, but that does not stop the winds to give us a chill. So, to perk things up we are going to brew a perfect mix of delectable cocktails from some of the best mixologists. So, celebrate the change in season with your family, friends, partner or even if you are alone, all you need is these beverages and you will get your best time. Read on and find the recipes below.
1. Combine rum, pumpkin puree, ginger juice, lemon juice and hot water in a tea mug.
2. Garnish the drinks with orange chips, or you can also top it up with your favourite aromatic spices and candied ginger if you like its flavour.
3. Serve hot.
The recipe is given by Chef Evgenya Prazdnik the head mixologist from S.E.A, Goa.
1. To prepare the strawberry & cranberry syrup mix 100ml of cranberry juice with 60ml strawberry syrup. Mix both the ingredients well.
2. In a shaker mix the ingredients; vodka, orange infused vodka, lime juice, sugar syrup, strawberry and cranberry syrup, passion fruit syrup and ice.
3. Shake everything well.
4. Strain the drink with the help of a strainer and top it up with soda (according to taste).
5. Serve and enjoy the drink.
This recipe is given by Chef Garrimella Vishwanath Venkat (Garry) the head mixologist from KODE, Mumbai.