Chocolate and vanilla stand the test of time for a reason. This dreamy dessert will have you on cloud nine. So don’t wait, indulge in the chocolaty sin.
White Chocolate Pudding Cake with Macadamia Crust
Preparation Time 55 minutes
Bake Time 25 minutes
Cool Time 10 minutes
1. Prepare White Chocolate Pudding; chill overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 175°C. Line a 9-inch round cake pan with nonstick foil, extending foil over edges. In a small bowl stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a medium bowl beat eggs on high for about 4 minutes or until thick. Gradually add the 2⁄3 cup sugar, beating on medium for 4 to 5 minutes or until light and fluffy. Beat in flour mixture just until combined.
4. In a small saucepan cook and stir milk and butter over medium heat until butter is melted. Add milk mixture and vanilla to egg mixture, beating until combined. Spread batter in prepared pan.
5. Bake for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with nuts and the 2 tablespoons sugar. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes more or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Using foil, lift the cake out of the pan. Remove foil; cool cake completely on rack.
6. Using a long serrated knife, cut cake in half horizontally. Spread cut side of cake bottom with White Chocolate Pudding. Add cake top, nut side up.
White Chocolate Pudding:
Per Serving: 213 Cal., 8 g Total Fat (3 g sat. Fat), 69 mg Chol., 152 mg Sodium, 31 g Carb. (1 g Fibre, 21 g Sugar), 4 g Pro.