Corn Flakes Crumbed Paneer And Potato Cheese Balls
Corn Flakes Crumbed Paneer
A snack which is easy to make and delicious in taste. Slices of paneer marinated in exotic spices and rolled in corn flakes then fried to crispy perfection. What else you need.
Total Time 40 minutes
- 50 gm Corn Flakes (Crushed)
- 100 gm Thin-Sliced Paneer
- 30 gm Refined Flour (Maida)
- 1 Egg (Optional)
- 5 gm Degi Mirch Powder
- 10 gm Ginger and Garlic Paste
- 4 gm Garam Masala Powder
- Salt - to Taste
- 2 gm Black Pepper Powder
- 10 gm Chopped Coriander
- Marinate paneer with the mentioned ingredients. (for about 10 minutes)
- Make a batter with egg/water and refined flour.
- Dip the paneer in the batter and coat it with the corn flakes.
- Deep fry in medium heat oil till it turns crispy.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or chutney.
Potato Cheese Balls
Who said taste always have to measure health. Sometime a cheat meal will do just fine. This meal is a haven of crispiness and cheese. With its addictive and tasty flavours, it is liked by both the child and adults.
Serves 10 Cheese Balls
Total Time 45 minutes
- 4 Boiled Potatoes
- 1 cup Grated Processed Cheese
- 3 Green Chillies (Finely Chopped)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ginger (Finely chopped or Minced)
- 4 Cloves Garlic (Finely Chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 2 teaspoon Fresh Coriander Leaves (Finely Chopped)
- 2 tablespoon Bread Crumbs
- Oil for Frying
- Salt to taste
- Check out the ingredients for making Potato Cheese Balls Recipe.
- Grate the cheese and keep it ready aside.
- Mash the boiled potatoes in a bowl.
- Add 3 finely chopped green chillies, 1/2 teaspoon chopped ginger, 4 cloves of chopped garlic, 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder, 2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh coriander leaves, 2 tablespoon bread crumbs and salt to taste.
- Mix all the ingredients very well and keep aside. Now heat a good amount of oil in a frying pan. Divide the potato mixture into small balls or portions. You can make about 12 balls from this quantity of mixture.
- Take some oil in your palms, get one ball and smoothly round it, make a small hole in the centre and stuff the good amount of grated cheese in it.
- Now close the ball carefully from all the sides and in such way keep making all the balls and keep aside.
- When the oil is heated properly, it should be reached about 170 degrees temperature. Now drop 2-3 balls in hot oil and keep the flame from high to medium. It is very important to cook these balls on medium flame so that you can enjoy the melted cheese and properly cooked potato mixture while eating. Keep frying and flipping for 2-4 minutes, till the balls turn out golden brown in colour.
- Drain on oil absorbent paper napkins.
- Serve immediately with Dip, Sauce or Chutney of your choice.
If you have garlic powder in your hand, then add 1 teaspoon of that and then do not add chopped garlic. Garlic powder has its own flavour in these balls. If you do not want to deep fry these potato cheese balls, then you can bake them in an oven at 450 degrees F for 10-12 minutes.