While the extreme heat is making your life very raw, having some refreshing summer coolers can be a tasty way to beat the heat rush. Not only it helps in treats but also, keep the dehydration at the bay.
Here we have brought the two most tasty and fulfilling recipe, made up by the most delectable summer fruit, lychee. Lychee is one of the most versatile foods in the store of summer. It is a bundle of health and taste. With its sweet flavour and pinkish white pulp, it truly becomes the haven for savours in summer. So, without futher waiting try the classic recipe of lychee squash and the sweety flavour of glee chee. Carry on reading and seek your summer getaway.
Total Time: 35 min
- 1 cup Lychee Pulp (De-seed And Blended)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- ½ tsp Potassium Metabisulfite
- Blend the lychee and then strain the lychee juice through a sieve.
- Place the water and sugar in a pan and stir over low heat till the sugar dissolves completely.
- Once the sugar is dissolved, add the lemon juice and bring to a boil.
- Cook it for two minutes.
- Take the mixture off the heat, keep it aside and let it cool.
- Mix in the blended lychee and add the potassium metabisulfite dissolved in one tbsp of boiled water.
- Serve it after making or you can also store the lychee Squash in sterilised bottles for future parties and drinks.
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 90 ml Lychee Juice
- 15 ml Rose Syrup
- 10 ml Grenadine Syrup
- 10 ml Lime Juice
- 15 ml Soda
- Strawberry (To Garnish)
- Rose Petal (To Garnish)
- Lychee Pulp (To Garnish)
- 1 Pilsner Glass
- In a Pilsner glass, pour Lychee juice, Lime juice and both syrups.
- Add 8 ice cubes and mix well.
- Top it up with Soda.
- Mix with a bar spoon again.
- Garnish with lychee/strawberry/rose petal. This step is entirely based on the availability.