Healthy spinach (palak) and flavourful cauliflower (gobhi) are two of the most nutritious, highly brought and easy prepared dish in an Indian kitchen. But sometimes a same flavour can turn into boring out. So, we prepared a little something for you, a tasty yet healthy way to prepare these ingredients.
Total Time 45 minutes
1. Chop the spinach. Heat oil in a pan, add some garlic paste, spinach and salt and cook for some time.
2. Heat desi ghee in a pan, add garlic paste, ginger paste and saute. Once the garlic turns brown, add tomatoes, cumin powder and coriander powder. Cook for some more time.
3. Take butter in a pan, add chopped onions and saute. Now add spinach, tomato paste, salt, red chilli powder, paneer, green chillies and coriander leaves.
4.Cook the palak bhurji for some time. Garnish with thinly sliced ginger and serve hot.
Serves 4 Total
Time 50 minutes
1. Heat oil and add the cumin seeds and the bay leaves.
2. When seeds splutter, add the onions, ginger and garlic and saute till brown and fat separates.
3. Add the tomatoes, turmeric, salt, garam masala, red pepper and the coriander powder, and stir fry till the fat separates.
4. Add the gobhi and the green chillies and saute over high heat till the vegetables look glossy.
5. Lower the heat and simmer, covered till cooked through.
6. Serve hot, garnished with the coriander leaves.