A meal does not need to be healthy, but it can be tasty and fulfilling at the same time. The solution to this lies straight in your refrigerator. We are talking about the readily available pasta and sweet potato. Pick these two flavourful variants and prepare these mouth-watering dishes easily. As both of these dishes may represent the noxious version of eating but is actually a holy grail of healthy living. So, without further wasting time lets jump right into it.
PASTA IN MICRO GREENS
1. Blend the peas, shoots of the peas and garlic into a semi coarse paste and add lemon juice to it.
2. Gradually add the olive oil and ensure that it is formed into a semi-smooth paste.
3. Add the salt and pepper as per taste or requirement.
4. Toss the blanched pasta into the pesto and garnish it with Parmesan cheese and serve with bread.
-By Chef Ishijyot Surri, Pachinco Café
SHAKARKANDI TIKKI CHAAT
1. Boil the shakarkandi and mash it with the help of a potato masher. Make small Tikki out of it and grill it equally from both sides.
2. In a mixing bowl, add boiled chickpeas, chopped tomato, chopped onion, pomegranate and black salt and mix well.
3. Take a plate, after placing the chickpeas on it, mix and top them with shakarkandi Tikki. Pour beaten yoghurt on it.
4. Garnish it with chana jor garam and amaranth.
-By Chef Ashish Singh, Café Delhi Heights