Spend your summer with an excellent dessert that is lightly to make without taking out your oven kits. Here we have given the instructions for the recipe of Banana Cream Pie Tartlets that is adorned with fascinating flavours and Trail Mix Cookie Balls with the refinement of baked cookies.
Banana Cream Pie Tartlets
Preparation Time: 60 Minutes
1 4-serving-size package Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix (Fat-Free, Sugar-Free)
2 cups Fat-Free Milk
1 medium Banana (Cut Into 18 Slices)
1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
6 purchased Graham Cracker Crumb Tart Shells
2 tablespoons Bittersweet Chocolate Curls and/or Chopped Unsalted Dry-Roasted Peanuts
1. Prepare pudding according to package directions using the 2 cups fat-free milk. Cover and chill according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine banana slices and lemon juice; toss to coat.
3. Divide pudding among tart shells. Top with banana slices. Cover and chill for up to 1 hour before serving.
4. Sprinkle with chocolate and/or peanuts just before serving.
Per Serving: 201 Cal., 7 g total Fat, 2 mg Chol., 381 mg Sodium, 31 g Carb.
Trail Mix Cookie Balls
Preparation Time: 25 minutes Chill Time: 1-2 hours
1⁄3 cup Honey
2 tablespoons Water
1⁄3 cup Peanut Butter
1⁄2 teaspoon Vanilla
3⁄4 cup Crisp Rice Cereal
3⁄4 cup Rolled Oats (Toasted*)
1⁄3 cup Dried Fruit Bits
1⁄4 cup Sunflower Seed Kernels
1⁄4 cup Lightly Salted Peanuts
1⁄4 cup Unsweetened Large-Flake Coconut
1 tablespoon Sesame Seeds
1. In a small saucepan combine honey and water; cook and stir over low heat until the honey liquefies. Remove from heat. Add peanut butter and vanilla, whisking until peanut butter is melted and the mixture is smooth.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine rice cereal, oats, fruit bits, sunflower seed kernels, peanuts, coconut, and sesame seeds. Pour honey mixture over cereal mixture; stir to coat. Cover and chill for 1 to 2 hours or just until firm.
3. Using your damp hands, shape mixture into 30 balls, each about 1 1⁄4 inches in diameter. Chill balls until ready to serve. Store in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Kitchen Tip: To toast oats, place them in a dry medium skillet; cook over medium-high heat until lightly golden and fragrant, stirring frequently to prevent scorching.
Per Serving: 153 Cal., 8 g total Fat, 48 mg Sodium, 17 g Carb.