Peanut Butter Cups, Keto Fat Bombs And Cookie Dough Balls
Keto diet is among the most famous diets in the world, having numerous followers. But restraining yourself into some particular food is rather difficult than we can anticipate. Therefore we have created some amazing options for you to munch on. So, to all the keto followers out there this is your junction.
Cookie Dough Balls
Serves 30 Balls
Total Time 1 hour 05 minutes
- 8 tbsp. (1 stick) Butter (Softened)
- 1/3 c. Keto-friendly Confectioners Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 2 c. Almond Flour
- 2/3 c. Keto-friendly Dark Chocolate Chips
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat butter until light and fluffy. Add sugar, vanilla and salt and beat until combined.
- Slowly beat in almond flour until no dry spots remain, then fold in chocolate chips. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator to firm slightly, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop dough into small balls. Store in the refrigerator if planning to eat within the week, or in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Peanut Butter Cup
Serves 12 cups
Total Time 1 day 05 minutes
- 2 1/2 c. Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- 2 1/2 tbsp. Coconut Oil (Divided)
- 3/4 c. Sugar-Free Smooth Peanut Butter
- Line a muffin tray with cupcake liners. Combine chocolate chips and 1 tbsp. coconut oil in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high, stirring every 30 seconds until chocolate is smooth and melted completely.
- Spoon 1 ½ tbsp. melted chocolate into each cupcake liner. Gently tilt cupcake tin in a circular motion to coat the bottom 2/3 of the cupcake liners. Place in refrigerator to harden, 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together peanut butter and remaining coconut oil (melted) until smooth. Transfer to a piping bag or a medium resealable bag. When chocolate layer is set, pipe about 1 tablespoon of peanut butter into a round disc on top of the chocolate in the cupcake liner. Reheat remaining chocolate, if needed, then spoon 1 tablespoon over each peanut butter disk and smooth into an even layer. Repeat until all chocolate is used and return to refrigerator to harden, 15 more minutes.
Keto Fat Bombs
Serves 16 Bombs
Total Time 30 minutes
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese (Softened to Room Temperature)
- 1/2 c. Keto-Friendly Peanut Butter
- 1/4 c. Coconut Oil
- 1/4 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/2 c. Keto-Friendly Dark Chocolate Chips
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, peanut butter, ¼ cup coconut oil, and salt. Using a hand mixer, beat mixture until fully combined, about 2 minutes. Place bowl in the freezer to firm up slightly, 10 to 15 minutes.
- When peanut butter mixture has hardened, use a small cookie scoop or spoon to create tablespoon-sized balls. Place in refrigerator to harden, 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the chocolate drizzle: combine chocolate chips and remaining coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals until fully melted. Drizzle over peanut butter balls and place back in the refrigerator to harden, 5 minutes.
- To store, keep covered in the refrigerator.