Pomegranate, Raspberry And Espresso Cocktail
Tonic mix with a splash of sweetness always results in some immeasurable flavours. Just imagine some very tasty concoction of vodka mix with the rich taste of pomegranate, sweet raspberries and strong coffee beans. Sounds mouth-watering, right? And rest assured they are very tasty. So, to all the people who are in love with vodka and always enjoy their luscious blends, read on the article for the recipes and enjoy some delectable flavours of marvellous cocktails.
- 1 oz. Vodka
- 1/2 oz. Grand Marnier
- 1 splash Pomegranate Juice
- 1 splash Tonic Water
- 1 Twist Lemon
- Combine all the ingredients into a shaker or blender and put some ice into it.
- Shake the liquid thoroughly.
- Strain the mixture and serve it in a martini glass.
- Garnish it with some lemon twist and relish.
- 2 oz. Irish Cream
- 1/4 oz. Raspberry Flavored Vodka
- Add the given amount of Irish cream and raspberry vodka together in a blender or a shaker.
- Add on some ice into the blend and shake the mix thoroughly.
- Strain out the mixture into a martini glass.
- At last garnish the blend with some sweet raspberry.
- 1 oz. Premium Vodka
- 1 oz. Cold Espresso
- 1/2 oz. Tia Maria
- 1/2 oz. Kahlúa Especial
- Orange Pith (To Garnish)
- Cocoa Powder (To Garnish)
- Dash Of Cayenne Pepper (To Garnish)
- To prepare the drink: Pour all the ingredients into a shaker completely filled with ice cubes or crushed ice. Shake the mixture well and strain the blend into a martini glass or you can also use three shots glasses (if you like to use tequila over vodka).
- To serve (optional): Rub the pith of orange along the rim of each glass. Dip rim into cocoa powder and spike it with a dash of cayenne pepper. Tap the glass lightly in order to remove excess powder. Pour the drinks into each glass.