Vegetable Special: Grilled Green Beans And Zucchini Fries
Eating vegetable is both healthy and tasty. You just need to know how to blend flavours into it, and for that, we have provided you with the two amazing recipes. So break the stereotype now and relish into the greens.
Grilled Green Beans
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1 lb. Green Beans (Ends Trimmed)
- 3 tbsp. Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Chilli Garlic Paste
- 2 tsp. Honey
- Pinch Red Pepper Flakes
- Kosher Salt
- Sesame Seeds (For Garnish)
- Thinly Sliced Green Onions (For Garnish)
- Roasted Peanut Chopped (Optional)
- Preheat a large grill pan over medium-high heat or a grill pan to high. In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, soy sauce, chilli garlic paste, honey, and red pepper flakes; then add green beans and toss to coat. Season with salt.
- Place green beans on a grill pan and cook until charred all over, about 7 minutes total. (If you’re using a grill, lay a thick piece of foil over grates and place green beans on top. Grill as instructed.)
- Garnish with sesame seeds, green onions, and peanuts.
Total time 40 minutes
- 5 Large Zucchini (Ends Trimmed And Cut Into Thick Matchsticks)
- Kosher Salt
- 1 c. Flour
- 2 Large Eggs Beaten
- 1/4 c. Whole Milk
- 2 c. Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 c. Freshly Grated Parmesan (Plus More For Sprinkling)
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil (For Drizzling)
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Warm Marinara For Dipping
- Preheat oven to 425°. Season zucchini with salt and toss in flour in a shallow bowl or plate. Whisk eggs with milk in a small bowl.
- In another bowl, add Panko and Parmesan. Working in batches, dredge each piece into flour, then egg (letting excess drip off), then Panko, and transfer to a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, season with pepper and top with Parm.
- Bake until tender golden, 18 to 20 minutes. Serve with warm marinara sauce.