Every girl out their always want to look picture perfect but sometimes it is quite hard to get the look. First, the makeup product expenses are sky high, and second, you can not always carry the products everywhere you go. Well, the silver lining is that there are some tips that can guide you to have a beauty that you yearn for.
Listed below are some of the tips that will guide you through a shiny and radiant look.
1. Almond Oil: This oil is an effective way to treat many of the problems that generally take two to three purchased products to work off. Almond oil is a great way to get rid of pimples but it is also effective in removing makeup like lipsticks and mascaras. Take a few drops of it in a cotton pad and gently rub it over your skin and areas where thee makeup is applied. It is an effective and cheaper substitute for expensive makeup removal.
2. Vaseline: A good eyebrow day makes your face look more attractive and sharp. But sometimes the hair on the eyebrow can be stubborn and tilt in odd shapes and curls. Don’t worry take some vaseline gel and rub it over your eyebrow, and you are good to go.
3. Coldwater: Washing your skin is an ultimate way for hydrated skin. But dermatologist suggests that wash your face with cold water at least two or three a week. Warm water opens the; pores of the skin, so while washing your face with warm water you can easily be inviting bacterias to be trapped in your skin.
4. Wake Up: When you wake up your eyes are probably puffy, red and bloated. All of this makes you look like a red-eye monster ready to eat the world. But worry not as putting some light colour pencil liner preferably white on the sides of your eye and under the eyebrow will make you look more awake and beautiful. So, if you wanna eat the world, then do it in fashion.
5. Baby Powder And Mascaras: When you brought a mascara the general wish is for a long, voluminous, shiny and black result and these are things that the brand promise of. But let us be real this is not always the end result. But there is a trick, apply the first coat of mascara on your lashes, then dab a piece of cotton in the baby powder and go over the lashes, now apply the second coat. And there you can clearly see the difference.
6. Long-Lasting Fragrance:n If you want your perfume to stay for a long time then apply it directly after the shower, as the moisture in the body will help the smell to absorb in the body.