There is no doubt that at one point in life we all experience the cruelties of sleeplessness, making both days and health take a serious toll. Insomnia or lack of sleep is a medical condition can be treated. Assessing human nature it is safe to say that many of us look for more natural and easy tips to tackle this problem. Here in this article, we have presented some pretty effective tricks that might help you shake off the problem from your tale.
1. Wake Up At Same Time: Often we sleep late on weekends, particularly if we had rough weekdays. This might seem perfectly normal but people who suffer from insomnia and sleep deprivation are advised to wake up at the same time every day as to train the body to wake up at a consistent time.
2. Avoid Alcohol And Stimulants: Caffeine effect can last up to seven hours, so the chances of it affecting the sleep is significant. Not only caffeine cause difficulty in sleep initiation but can also lead to frequent awakenings. On the other hand, alcohol may generate drowsiness for a few moments after drinking, but for the rest of the night, it can lead to restlessness and frequent-arousal. Also, if you are taking any medicines that are working as stimulants that ask your doctor to recommend time so to minimise any effect on the sleep.
3. Say No To Napping: While napping might sound like a perfect way to balance the lack of sleep and may make you feel recharged for the rest of the day, it may not be the best option for your body. Train your body to sleep in a consistent manner and have an ordered bedtime. Napping can affect the quality of sleep.
4. Regular Exercise: No one ever said that exercise is bad for health. Exercise can positively affect both body health and sleep health. But make sure not to workout prior to bedtime, as it may work as a stimulant and can hinder the sleep. It is always suggested to exercise three hours before sleep.
5. Customise Your Sleeping Environment: Sound, light and temperature play a pretty crucial role in a person’s sleep. Make everything based on your comfort level even your bed.